Sunday, March 8, 2009

palms place las vegas owners forum

Is anyone out there in the blogsphere? I am an owner of Palms Place in Las Vegas along with my brother. We have hired a law firm in las vegas who likes our case and think we have a really strong case to get our money returned to us. We are going to be filing a class action in state court soon so if you are in the same boat as me and my brother and want your earnest money back, email me. The way I have it figured, there are at least 2oo to 250 of us who either walked away from our deposits or haven't closed on their units yet. If you are out there. email me at palms233@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. you should email vegasdame56@yahoo.com. There is already a lawsuit filed in US District court in Nevada for those who didn't close on their units. They are still able to sign people up. There are strong federal law violations in the drafting of the governing documents and the purchase contracts, which will allow for rescission of the purchase contracts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to add the forum site. it is www.palmsplaceownersforumlv.com. Go there for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had only lost my deposits, since we closed our units, we've lost our $300,000 down payment and loosing $60,000 a year because they don't rent out. Please give me the name of your lawyer. I believe that the owners knew they inflated the price and fluffed the whole "being an owner" positive cashflow analasys they provided. I would love to support your cause and bring many of us owner's into the light as well! thank you

    ReplyDelete